The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > News and Announcements > News & articles for discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2010, 09:44 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talented fly tier turns thief

Take a deeeeep breath Fellows. 90++% of the world doesn't look at you that way in the least tiny bit. "Our Government?" Perhaps another question......

A large percentage of 'Europeans' are very scoped in on 'Politics,' and think 'we' are too. It comes as a cool bath to find out that the bulk of us couldn't name our two US Senators, let alone whose in Congress 'representing' us.

(Can you?)

Are we becoming more so? Without question.

I'll spare you the rest of my thoughts.

fae
Old 01-19-2011, 08:05 PM

sixweight will become famous soon enoughsixweight will become famous soon enough

Who`s going to play him in the movie?
Old 01-20-2011, 02:48 AM

nerka will become famous soon enoughnerka will become famous soon enough

To me, as a salmon fisherman who depends on the resource as a primary source of food and enjoyment... the flies look nice but I dont think they would catch any more fish that the stuff I tied for about 30cents a piece from the local fly shop. Tying flies for art is one thing but the practicality of the whole thing makes me think this whole scenario is a waste.
Old 03-27-2011, 06:47 PM

h dot verseman is on a distinguished road

have to compliment his drive to tie amazing flies....