The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Northeast

Northeast Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2011, 07:12 AM

stevemcd is on a distinguished road
Default Hi, Everyone...

Steve McDonald, Staatsburg & Gilboa, New York. I am also new to this forum. But not new to Flyfishing. Over 30 years flyfishing experience. Lifelong Hunter & Traditional Bowhunter. When not hunting, I love to flyfish for trout and steelhead. I am and have been a Hunter Education Instructor for 17+ years now. Past President and current Director of a local Fish & Game club, past director of local archery club, current Secretary of the Dutchess County Federation of Fish & Game Clubs. My passion is traditional archery, deer hunting, and Flyfishing. Married to my lovely wife for 32 years, two grown sons and a grand daugther.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:50 AM

oldman50 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi, Everyone...

Welcome Steve, glad to have you here. Not many talking on this northeast thread but I'm sure as soon as the weather breaks they will show up. I commend you for being a hunter safety instructor for that long. It takes alot to keep up with that. Doesn't help when NY keeps throwing in there 2 cents. That class ratio rule is pretty stupid. Hope to be talking to you soon.
Ron
Old 02-26-2011, 10:34 AM

All the best to you too, Ron! Thank you.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:40 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

stevemcd. Good to have you here.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Steve
Old 02-27-2011, 04:35 PM

Thanks Gents!
Old 02-27-2011, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hello to Steve & Ron,

You'll find the most action on the General Discussion threads and that will be a good way to identify more North Easter's. There is a member from the Adirondacks posting now. Think about sending PM's to people from your area if you want to get a group established. Aroostookbasser (member) is from Maine and don't count all your Pennsylvania friends out because you guys have an excellent highway system back there. You guys might want to consider editing your information so that it shows where you are located. If you look up in the right hand corner of my post you will notice it says where I am from. This is a good way for other Alaska members to find me. We have many members who never filled this information in and I have no clue where they are writing from or their regional rivers. North East really doesn't say much, kinda like saying 'Mid Atlantic'.

Just some thoughts on how to liven up your area,

Ard

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 02-27-2011, 06:43 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to you sharing your experience with us!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 02-28-2011, 05:17 AM

aroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura aboutaroostookbasser has a spectacular aura about

Welcome

"As The deer Thirts For Water, I thirst for you Oh Lord"

North Woods Wanderings
Adventure into the North Woods.......

"Aroostook Flyers and Tyers"
Old 02-28-2011, 09:35 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Welcome Steve, Good to have you aboard.

d