The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Northeast

Northeast Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 05:54 PM

ausableangler22 is on a distinguished road
Default Calling all Ausable river fishermen!

Hello everyone,

I am brand new to this forum and came here with the hopes that some of you may be able to assist me in a research project that I am doing for college. Currently I live in Lake Placid NY and since I am an avid angler decided to base this project on the West Branch of the Ausable (Willmington area). If you Follow the link below and take my survey it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks a lot and tight lines!

Survey link - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...zEHUo5aQ_3d_3d
Old 11-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Ausable river fishermen!

AusableAngler22-

Welcome to the site and good luck with your project. I fish up there quite a bit and took your survey.

It would be interesting to hear about the results when you're done- if you don't mind sharing them with us.

mark