The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Northeast

Northeast Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 02:40 PM

bear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of light
Default The season has ended

Here's a few shots of the last couple of days

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks for looking.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:21 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: The season has ended

Props on your photography, that 4th shot is a keeper!

CAB
Old 10-05-2013, 03:48 PM

Eddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to beholdEddie O'Neill is a splendid one to behold

Superb pictures, thanks for sharing
Old 10-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Always a treat to look at your pictures Tim, I'm busy fishing every day here until the weather closes my season for me. I just came home from catching a bunch of little gems.

Beautiful photos,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 10-05-2013, 09:07 PM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Tim some really nice Pics good to see you getting amongst some nice Fish at The end of The Season as nothing has really started to Fire yet over here as The Fish in our Local Lake haven't yet started to move after Spawning.
Brian.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful pics Tim
Old 10-17-2013, 10:44 AM

gzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nicegzarboni is just really nice

Great pics Tim. I really apperciate them. Being a newbie to the sport it is inspiring to know that I to will be catching beauties like that soon.

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...logs/gzarboni/
Old 10-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Tim: Those photos are awesome! I'm sure feeling lucky to be in a location where I can fish throughout the year.

Larry
Nearenuf and bear 007 like this.

Old 10-18-2013, 03:08 PM

labtrout will become famous soon enoughlabtrout will become famous soon enough

Those browns are pretty, Tim, but that brookie is awesome! Great photos and thanks for sharing.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:15 PM

bear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of lightbear 007 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, I prefer the Brookies myself, we don't have any Browns up here, those are Landlock Salmon, they do give you one heck of a fight.
Rip Tide and Nearenuf like this.