The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Other Fishing Equipment/Clothing/Books/DVD's etc.

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 08:40 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold
Default Fishpond Lodgepole Satchel

New for 2014, I modded it with a nice leather magnetic release instead of the cheapie plastic buckle. Holds tons of stuff and is great to use. Just slimming back to my minimalist Tenkara setup and won't be keeping this around as extra.

Click the image to open in full size.

Paid $99 for the pack and $40 for the release to upgrade it. Sell it for $70 shipped to your door in the ConUS, outside the US at buyers cost.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:00 PM

djergensen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fishpond Lodgepole Satchel

A very interesting way to carry your gear. There are so many varieties of packs these days!
Old 04-20-2014, 08:09 AM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, still available!

$65 shipped
Old 05-02-2014, 07:05 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

I kid you not,,about an hour after I ORDERED ONE, I see yours for sale. Happens to me EVERY TIME.
Old 05-02-2014, 04:33 PM

DOH! Still available $60 shipped!
Old 05-02-2014, 04:34 PM

repperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of lightrepperson29 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I kid you not,,about an hour after I ORDERED ONE, I see yours for sale. Happens to me EVERY TIME.

It's possible to cancel an order, especially within a few hours if it wasn't transferred to the shipping dept yet. Just did that on a wallet I order (and unordered )

Probably doesn't help now, just FYI

Ryan
craigthor likes this.
Old 05-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take it.
I won't be available again until tomorrow late afternoon, so if you pm me your info I'll get you paid as soon as I get back on here.

Thanks.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 05-03-2014, 08:50 AM

SOLD! Thanks again!
Old 05-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Your welcome, and thank you.

I can't believe this was still available for that price.
craigthor likes this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 05-03-2014, 09:22 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

It's the story of my life. Once i saw a Colt Single Action Army I wanted more than life. Money was short then,,but my missus helped me figure out how to come up with the 300 dollars (yes they were that cheap once!) and on Sat morning I went to get MY COLT. I kid you not,,as I entered the store a guy was paying for it. Bought my gun right out from under me LOL

I did get my lodge-pole satchel on sale,,,not good of deal as yours but not full retail either. Still,,,wish I'd seen yours first.

Got mine yesterday,,they are kinda big arent they ? I'm gonna use the extra room to pack some liquid and food I guess. Be the idea long trip bag though.