The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing Classifieds > Other Fishing Equipment/Clothing/Books/DVD's etc.

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2017, 10:00 AM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Fishbugs... The Book...

"Doc" stopped by late yesterday and dropped off some of the recent purchases from a small book shop that's going out of business. Among the lot are 6 copies of the beautiful book known "Fishbugs"-- 144 pages of some of the finest "bug" photography and text currently out there. As one copy already has made it onto my book shelves, I have the other 5 shrink-wrapped copies available for $25, delivered to your door. The book originally was published at $45...

As is usually the case, Paypal works best for me, and my Paypal is as follows: jwarrington1@copper.net

Take a look at the photos and let me know your thoughts, my friends. The book makes for a good read during the off-season...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 01-06-2017, 10:30 AM

weiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to allweiliwen is a name known to all
Default Re: Fishbugs... The Book...

***** PM Sent! *****
Old 01-06-2017, 10:43 AM

hairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond reputehairwing530 has a reputation beyond repute

Bob,

The first copy of the five is yours. I'll send you a PM momentarily...

Many thanks, my friend...

Jerry, aka hairwing530

PS Four copies still are available... JW
Old 01-06-2017, 11:31 AM

hokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant futurehokiehunter07 has a brilliant future

Dang it Jerry... You gotta stop making me spend money.

Sign me up.

Hokie.
Old 01-06-2017, 12:04 PM

Sorry, Hokie. You know how I am...

At any rate, #2 of the five is yours, my friend. Many thanks from the frigid climes of northern Michigan...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 01-06-2017, 01:05 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in for a copy! PayPal and I don't get along so PM me your address and I'll promptly send you off a cheque. Even Amazon.com puts up with 'old people' like me ... direct credit card.

Fred
hairwing530 likes this.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:35 PM

mcmac is a jewel in the roughmcmac is a jewel in the roughmcmac is a jewel in the rough

Hey Hairwing,

I would like a copy as well. Will need to get a PayPal out later when I get home.
Thank you my friend.

Mike
hairwing530 likes this.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:35 PM

Fred,

A PM to be headed your way shortly. And, Mike? One has been set aside with your name on it, as well as your copy, Fred. Four down and one to go. If there's more interest than books, I could have "Doc" call the owner of the book shop and inquire about any remaining copies. Just say the word, guys, and I'll find out...

With that said, a woodstove is in needing of a stoking, and boxes are in need of packing. Safe wades to one and all...

Jerry, aka hairwing530
Old 01-07-2017, 08:02 AM

bradyb is a jewel in the roughbradyb is a jewel in the roughbradyb is a jewel in the rough

I'll take one if any are left.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
hairwing530 likes this.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:48 AM

mcmac is a jewel in the roughmcmac is a jewel in the roughmcmac is a jewel in the rough

Jerry,

I sent a pay pal this morning... please let me know if there was a problem.

Thanks again.