The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 01:00 PM

Igme is on a distinguished road
Default Vision extreme zip waders

Do any of you guys have any experience in the Vision extreme zip waders. I did get me a pair but I'm still waiting to receive them
Old 06-29-2009, 03:49 PM

ezamora is a jewel in the roughezamora is a jewel in the roughezamora is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Vision extreme zip waders

you might try a UK-centric message board if you're interested in obtaining a lot of reviews. vision waders don't appear to be marketed much to the north american market. or at least to the US.

eric
fresno, ca.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:12 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Igme,

I don't think they sell Vision Waders over here. At least not with the Vision name. I found one person on another site that he had a leak with a new pair. He sent them back and they applied patch goop and sent them back to him. He used them for a while and the leak came back. He now is going to send them back of a second time. This seems to be an isolated case as I didn't see anyone else with a problem. Keep us posted on how you like them.

Frank

[
Old 06-30-2009, 03:06 AM

tob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to beholdtob1 is a splendid one to behold

The Vision waders are very popular in Norway. The extreme model have reputation to be very solid. One person I know have used the extreme model every day in one year now with no problems - he is one of the flyfishermen in Norway that fish most. I have used the Vision radipor zip-model for 18 months and I am very satisfied with the waders.
Trygve
Old 07-01-2009, 12:15 PM

Igme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tob1 View Post
The Vision waders are very popular in Norway. The extreme model have reputation to be very solid. One person I know have used the extreme model every day in one year now with no problems - he is one of the flyfishermen in Norway that fish most. I have used the Vision radipor zip-model for 18 months and I am very satisfied with the waders.
Trygve
Hallo this is the only way I could reply to this post the forum keep on asking me to log on but I am already logged on but any way I did received my vision waders today and the quality looks pretty good now I just need to go test them will let know how it went