The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 07:39 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: advice on raft please

Odeste,

I am in Reno, notice you are in Santa Rosa, about 4 hours from you. I may have a deal for you on a raft if you want an older one with a trolling motor mount and a homemade floor. 6 person, fish hunter 360 made by sevylor. Drop me a pm if interested and I can take pics and send them to you.

I went through the raft when I bought it, fixed a couple pin hole leaks, built the floor and purchased the motor mount for a trolling motor. It holds air now, has had the wife, kid and I in it, and with the floor, could easily accomodate a dog. I have about $125 in it and prefer to fish from my boat or float tube so it has just sat in the garage for about a year now. I did title and register it so i could run a trolling motor on it.

Let me know if interested, and maybe we could meet somewhere, or meet up at a lake and fish a little along with doing a deal.

Dave
Old 03-07-2011, 08:45 AM

odeste is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much Dave! But it looks like I have a deal set up with a man who has a perfect, for me, Sea Eagle. Thanks again-alan
Old 03-08-2011, 07:26 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Excellent, glad you found what you wanted.

d
Old 03-08-2011, 08:53 AM

odeste is on a distinguished road

Thanks! The people here have been great and am really glad that I joined this particular forum. A man by the name of Mikel, through kindness and generosity, came through with a lightly used Sea Eagle that is perfect and under priced. Now if I can just get my Beagle not to freak out in it I'll be a happy rafter/fly fisherman!!

alan