The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 07:16 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Can't decide...Need opinions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigtuck View Post
MOJO: How did you attach your net to the guide pack? Not sure if you saw my update but that is the pack that I bought and I am struggling trying to find a comfortable and convenient set up for my net.
Thanks,
Tuck
I have a Willie J hook net that I use just for rivers. I keep a lanyard on it so I don't loose it, but I hook it on the elastic sides of the lumbar belt. You'll see it looks like a cartridge belt with the elastic tight. Not looped like a cartridge belt. I'll have to take pictures.
Frank, if I saw a bag I really wanted and it didn't have a net ring, I'll put one on.