The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 01:21 PM

flyfinatic is on a distinguished road
Arrow 2011 Drift Pontoon Fishing Boat 4 SALE

I have a brand new SteelHeader II professional fly fishing Drift pontoon boat that has never been used for sale.

Comes complete with brand new fiberglass oars / titanium oar locks / oar rights -

Stainless frame with 50 YEAR warranty & MAXXON professional whitewater pontoons with 15 YEAR WARRANTY -

These boats are rated to Class 4 rapids and are as durable as any professional white water raft - actually more durable.

You can learn more about these boats by visiting their website at Steelheader Boats | World's #1 Inflatable Pontoon Fishing Boats

Here are the pics from the actual boat...
Click the image to open in full size.

I'm asking $1,650 OBO (Again the boat is BRAND NEW - and has NEVER BEEN USED) - The purchase prices was $1,850 plus $250 shipping plus an additional $150 for the ANCHOR system - YES - It has a anchor system to hold steady in a high flow stream - I use my other one on the South Holston River and Watauga with NO ISSUES - even during release for 600 Cubic Feet Per Sec

Contact me at 615.278.9400 ( I live in the Tri City area) or email me through this forum or PM me.