The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2011, 12:35 PM

flyfishingjack is on a distinguished road
Default Redington Pursuit combos (all sizes, 2 pcs and 4 pcs)- $99 + Pro Waders/Boots $69+

Hi all,

Inappropriate place to post this but I can't seem to post on the classifieds. I'm a member of The Clymb, a member outdoor site which sells hiking/climbing gear at drastically reduced prices in limited amounts at a time. They usually sell hiking/climbing stuff so I was really surprised to see them list Redington fly fishing equipment.

And I thought of you guys when I saw it. So anyway, just passing on the savings, especially when the economy is so tight. The sale ends in 72 hrs but I would hurry as things tend to sell out quick there.

BTW, it's a legitimate site. I've ordered plenty of times from there and a search of them on Google will show you that their a real site.

Here's the link for invite to the private sale and use me as referral for free shipping and membership.

The Clymb | The Gear You Need. Up to 70% Below Retail.
Old 09-29-2011, 12:41 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: Redington Pursuit combos (all sizes, 2 pcs and 4 pcs)- $99 + Pro Waders/Boots $69

Picked up some korkers boots today. Got the email also.

Addicted To Vise
Old 09-29-2011, 04:42 PM

flyfishingjack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Redington Pursuit combos (all sizes, 2 pcs and 4 pcs)- $99 + Pro Waders/Boots $69

Awesome. I have the same Korker boots, very nice boots they are. I paid much more for them a few months back.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:55 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Thanks for sharing! I just signed up. Just saw they were sold out of the redington classic trout rod and that they were selling them for 90 bucks! Surreal, I paid almost twice as much earlier this week! And 80 dollars for the Rise reel! wow.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:08 PM

oregonism is a jewel in the roughoregonism is a jewel in the roughoregonism is a jewel in the rough

The prices on the sonicseam waders were absurd! I got my paycheck two days later, or I'd have gotten a pair for sure. I'd have kicked $100 down for the waist highs in a second. Perfect spey waders.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:43 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

I joined up just in case a similar deal comes around. If the waders were still on sale I would have pulled the trigger right then and there.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-25-2011, 09:46 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future

got my boots today, and i think they might be too small. If so i'll have them listed here for the price i paid + shipping.
I tried them on without the waders, there is plenty of room, but my toes are practically touching the top. Waders on will be the next step, once i get them home from work.

Addicted To Vise
Old 10-25-2011, 10:01 PM

siskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nicesiskiyoublues is just really nice

Every time I get an email from them I hope it'll be more FF'ing gear. Not yet...

Edit: What size boots you end up getting? I could be interested, mine are falling apart at the seams.

Steelheader's Anonymous.
Old 10-26-2011, 08:21 AM

got size 11...will get them tried on with the waders this weekend and if they're not gonna work out i'll post them for sale

Addicted To Vise