The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2012, 09:35 PM

ghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud ofghocevar has much to be proud of
Default Re: "hat" love

Bugslinger...

Click the image to open in full size.[/URL]
Old 08-29-2012, 05:22 PM

riverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really nice

I finally did it. I've been threatening to buy a nice hat for a few years now. I always wear a ball cap, trucker hat seems to be the term used now. Since most of my trips are all day in the sun I really need a bream all the way for sun protection. I've bought probably five cheaper hats - $20/$30- and wasn't satisfied with any of them. They don't fit right or the bream is too floppy in the wind and one that just looked to goofy to wear.
I saw what I wanted on sale the other day so I bought it.

It's a Tilley -
Click the image to open in full size.

Lots of mojo and sweat and fish slime and river dirt to come.
Old 08-29-2012, 05:46 PM

Sep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of lightSep is a glorious beacon of light

Adidas!

Sep
mcnerney, jpbfly, dean_mt and 2 others like this.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:01 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post

Nancy's hat

There is a hat? I didn't notice.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:10 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

cool pic sep.
very ceative!

casey

ARFE
Old 08-29-2012, 10:54 PM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold

A Fedora of one variation or another. Have several, from top fur felt to palm leaf ones. I do have my fav fishing one,,,an 'Indiana Jones,, 'temple of doom' copy that just seems to have always begged to go fishing.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:56 PM

Vans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud ofVans has much to be proud of

Being a very pasty pale Oregonian of Scandinavian descent, i burn very easy and badly. So, i need a big broad brimmed hat. I have come to love them too. Very comfy and keeps me a lot cooler than a ball cap.

Old 09-16-2012, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Got many...(will have to count)...here are three which were offered to me....
1&2 by Austrian lodges
3 by my friend Larry