The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 12:42 PM

chauncey will become famous soon enoughchauncey will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Prescription polarized fishing sunglasses

i have perscription MJ Sports that are polarized... Costly but nice glasses and their warranty/repair department is amazing. I've sent them back twice for repairs and only had to pay the shipping.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:08 AM

ak allen has a spectacular aura aboutak allen has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to ak allen

I finally found what I think is a great deal. I will have to post the brand and style later. But, prescription polarized metal frame with great coverage of the eye for $138.87!! At Sam's Club Vision department.
"To go fishing is the chance to wash one's soul with pure air, with the rush of the brook, or with the shimmer of sun on blue water. It brings meekness and inspiration from the decency of nature, charity toward tackle-makers, patience toward fish, a mockery of profits and egos, a quieting of hate, a rejoicing that you do not have to decide a darned thing until next week. And it is discipline in the equality of men - for all men are equal before fish."
~ Herbert Hoover
Old 07-02-2012, 06:23 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Been a long time since I've ever considered Pollie's perscription sun glasses. Price? YIKES!!!!!!!!

But at the number posted above, that's a heck of a good deal.

fae