The North American Fly Fishing Forum


Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2010, 06:35 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 11
art in ny is on a distinguished road
Default dan bailey wader

Are the dan bailey breathables any good ?
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2010, 11:05 PM
Biggie's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bozeman Montana
Posts: 171
Biggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud ofBiggie has much to be proud of
Default Re: dan bailey wader

Art,
The Bailey's waders are great and I have been using their lightweight bootfoot model for the past 4 years. They are very comfortable material that is less rigid than some of the other fabrics out there. I primarily fish from a boat 60 percent of the time and wade fish the other 40 percent. I have gotten two full seasons of guiding out of each pair and for the money I am very satisfied with the use I have gotten from them, I beat the hell out gear!

If I were exclusively wade fishing I would maybe look at a wader with a heavier fabric but at the same time I can probably buy two pairs of the Bailey's for the same price as one pair of some of the other brands. I personally think they are a great wader, especially for the price. Good luck with your choices, there are many great products out there these days.
__________________
www.biggiesbugs.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dan Bailey John Robertson General Discussion 1 06-15-2009 03:55 PM













All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2014 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.