The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2012, 10:28 PM

nickel will become famous soon enoughnickel will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Got a Toon

For cleaner and protectant the two best products on the market are made by 303 products.

303 cleaner and spot remover: for cleaning any type of stains or grime.

303 aerospace protectant: for UV protection

these products are the best! NON-toxic to the environment and most every commercial raft compamy uses them.

Home page
Old 09-12-2012, 10:39 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

thanks nickel
Old 09-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

I use 303 couple times a year on mine.
mbphotos54 likes this.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:03 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Nice rig Mike,

AJ hit the mark with his post about using the Mountain bike to shuttle back to the car. I used to carry an old Trek Y frame in the bow of my drifter and then lock the boat at the end and ride back to pick up the truck and trailer when I fished alone.
mbphotos54 likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 09-13-2012, 08:29 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

Ok, now im gettign crazy ideas about putting a sail on this rig, o takign it out with my big power kite. step one build dagger board and steerable rudder. yes Im over thinking this.
Mke