The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 08:33 AM

rockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nice
Default Re: Adventure Flyfishing Co vest

The Simms vest is outstanding if you really need all that room. My favorite with more than enough room for everything is:Foul Weather Fly Fishing Vest | Filson
Old 04-20-2013, 09:32 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
The Simms vest is outstanding if you really need all that room. My favorite with more than enough room for everything is:Foul Weather Fly Fishing Vest | Filson
I use the same vest, tough and made for the person who doesn't need to bring the kitchen sink.

Dave
Old 04-22-2013, 07:06 AM

gallup is on a distinguished road

Sorry you were unable to find "prices". We have two sites, one for general information, products, features, guide and trade reviews, etc. at TheAdventureFlyfishingCo.com, and the other an ecommerce site with prices, ordering info, etc. at AdventureFlyfishingGear.com. (We should consolidate the two moving forward.) :-)

Best wishes and tight lines,

Robert
Old 05-02-2013, 08:01 PM

romanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of lightromanl is a glorious beacon of light

^^ cool thanks for the link, we'll check it out.
Old 09-14-2013, 03:24 AM

paul esterline is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Re: Adventure Flyfishing Co vest

I am currently in northern MI Salman fishing on the P.M. river in Baldwin MI. I am using, and have been using an Adventure Flyfishing Co vest. Where do I start! This is by far the very best vest you can get. It is well made, unbelievably useful and the guys who designed this are very obviously fly fishermen! I have used this vest in the heat of FL, and the cold of northern MI. It is so versatile. When they say all weather, they mean all weather! The pockets are numerous and perfectly designed, I LOVE the ingenious tipit holder! Super cool and easy to use. The feature I use the most is the drop down tray pockets one on each side, they hold a ton of flies*not to mention crank baits. They are strong and solid enough to actually lay your rod across them. I fish all types of tackle, I used to use my fly vest, well, just for fly fishing, this vest I use on every fishing trip, fly fishing or not! I LOVE this vest, it was the best fishing investment I ever made! Get one, you will not be disapointed!! Oh and the people that took my order, beyond nice, honest, friendly, and know what they are talking about when you ask them a question.