The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2013, 08:45 AM

rockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nice
Default Re: Filson Wading Jacket for Xmas on sale

That is almost too good to pass up.
Old 12-12-2013, 03:49 PM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgentile View Post
Santa's going to visit me early this year. I have been looking at this jacket for some time now. I decided to randomly check the site and to my surprise they are on sale for about 50% off of the regular retail price.

Cover Cloth Wading Jacket | Filson

Ard has given this jacket a solid review in the past so I thought I would pass this along.

Joe
Thanks for the heads up, great deal.
Old 12-12-2013, 04:37 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Medium is gone now too. I missed out while hand-wringing over buying myself stuff when i haven't bought stuff for anyone else yet! I guess that's a good thing.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:31 PM

eastfly66 will become famous soon enougheastfly66 will become famous soon enough

I got mine on sale about 2 months ago and love it. I think I am going to following it up with the Foul Weather vest !!!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:05 AM

rockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nicerockriver is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastfly66 View Post
I got mine on sale about 2 months ago and love it. I think I am going to following it up with the Foul Weather vest !!!
That is a perfect match up.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
That is almost too good to pass up.
I thought about it, and it is too good to pass up. I ordered one. Thanks for the info on this great sale.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:12 PM

Mine arrived yesterday. I have to wait for Christmas to open.
Old 12-26-2013, 04:40 PM

fishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura aboutfishiowa has a spectacular aura about

They have reduced them further. Now only size XXL left but they are down to $129
Old 12-26-2013, 05:50 PM

They are gone.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:13 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

I went back to the site the day after this post to find that Medium had sold out. I was bummed but relieved that I didn't have to make that decision. Turns out my old man was onto the sale also and got a Med before re they sold out! So nice.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk