The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2014, 05:59 PM

rogerover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Filson Wading Jacket for Xmas on sale

FYI, if anyone's still interested in buying the jacket, the Filson Factory Outlet in Burlington still have some in stock for $129.99. Just ordered size Medium from them. You'll need to call directly to order. Also, the $7.95 flat rate shipping doesn't apply - $10 flat for $100 or less and $20 flat for over $100. They ship via FedEx.
Hardyreels likes this.
Old 01-28-2014, 03:58 PM

rockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of light

I haven't had a chance to wear mine; but, the more I kook at it, the more I love it. It fits me to perfection.
eastfly66 likes this.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:54 PM

eastfly66 is a jewel in the rougheastfly66 is a jewel in the rougheastfly66 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
I haven't had a chance to wear mine; but, the more I kook at it, the more I love it. It fits me to perfection.
I grabbed mine on the sale and have worn it every time out since and during a couple heavy rains. Love it !
Old 04-01-2014, 06:58 PM

lv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nicelv2nymph is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockriver View Post
That is a perfect match up.
Yes it is, I love mine.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:10 PM

rockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of lightrockriver is a glorious beacon of light

It's still available at several stores, just do a Google search.
Amazon.com: Filson Men's Cover Cloth Wading Jacket: Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com: Filson Men's Cover Cloth Wading Jacket: Sports & Outdoors
is one place.