Simms Headwater Guide Pack
Can not wait to get out on the water and try this out. So far without time on the water I can tell you
1) Very comfortable, form fitting so worn without the strap it is very secure
2) It holds more than a days supplies
3) When unzipped the pack acts as a "workbench"
4) Spot underneath it to secure and carry a rain jacket
5) Sleeve underneath with drawstring to carry water bottle
6) Velcro tippet holder that can be attached to the front very securely when needed and stowed inside when not in use
7) Same velcro attachment just for floatant, holds a bottle of gink and a bottle of dry shake
Ready to go fishing next Saturday
Re: Simms Headwater Guide Pack
So I got this thing on the water yesterday, and wow what a step up over the other hip pack I was using.
1) it is very comfortable and is the first hip pack I've tried where I can actually where it on my hip or around my back ( A.K.A out of the way).
2) by keeping the necessities in the front enclosure as I needed anything a quick spin put it in the right spot and could get whatever I needed quickly and easily.
3) I thought it would be a PIA. Keeping the hemostats on the inside on a zinger but it wasn't at all. I kept the nippers in the little pocket on the belt and could get to them in a snap.
So nice being able to carry a bottle of water too :clap:
Best $ I've spent on a vest or pack in a long while.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
2005-2015 The North American Fly Fishing Forum. All rights reserved.