The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2014, 12:35 PM

querorz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First outboard, Unanswered questions

Guys, thanks a lot.

Are flush plugs, spark plugs and shear pins the same for all models of Suzuki? Can i buy any one of them , branded Suzuki? This must be an idiotic question. How would you possibly know that?

jimp, i bought muffs but they don't work. Because water in take is not on the sides. It is on the bottom .

Tomorrow i will try to flush it from that hose connection part. But first , i need to remove the cap. I don't know how to do it. It looks like a screw but a screwdriver can't make it turn. I tried but i couldn't remove it.
Old 02-10-2014, 02:23 PM

labradorguy has a spectacular aura aboutlabradorguy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: First outboard, Unanswered questions

Dude, you seriously need an owners manual. If you can't get one at a dealer, get one directly from Suzuki. I'm sure there is one floating around in cyberspace too. Get on Google, punch in your model, and see what comes up. There is all kinds of generic stuff out there and some guys will even stick nails in too. All that is just asking for trouble. Get an owners manual so you can learn how to properly start, break in, operate, transport, maintain, and store your outboard. It WILL SAVE YOU MONEY in the long run. Trust me.