The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Tackle Talk > Other Gear

Other Gear All other fly fishing gear including tools, gadgets, clothing, float tubes, pontoons and other boats.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Administrator

Fish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura aboutFish Bones has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Fish Bones
Default Harold Ross Jr Photography

I can well remember back when l began what was to become a life long passion, Fly Fishing. Looking at some truly beautiful photography of pristine fly fishing scenes always held a great fascination for me, frozen in time, the grandeur of nature. That certainly brought about my interest to learn to fly fish and experience nature and the great outdoors at its best.

I have recently come across and visited with a southern gentleman who shares that tremendous fascination with nature photography. Throughout his life, Harold Ross, Jr, has had this burning fascination with the simple beauty of East Tennessee, Southwest Virginia and Western North Carolina. From the Blue Ridge Parkway to the Great Smoky Mountains, there is a vast diversity of landscapes & flora to explore. For the past 15 years Harold has been experimenting with photography. He started out with a 35mm camera and then last year acquired a medium format camera. The clarity of the larger format was undeniable.

On Harold’s website you will realize the Natural Inspirations for his passion. Visit his site at www.haroldrossjr.com and enjoy his wonderful works of art. His photo galleries will truly inspire you. You can see a few samples below.

"The beauty of a photograph lies in the reflection of light that seams to penetrate the heart, soul and mind of the observer" - Harold Ross Jr
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HR1.jpg (50.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg HR2.jpg (23.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg HR3.jpg (19.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg HR4.jpg (58.6 KB, 8 views)

Old 08-15-2008, 01:49 PM

dmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura aboutdmwphoto has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Harold Ross Jr Photography

Some very beautiful and exceptional works in that link! Thanks for that.
Dave

To me, the journey of learning is almost more fun than arriving at the destination of knowing.