10-21-2008, 02:51 PM
Re: William Joeseph Magnetic chest pack
Hi to all,
Here is a picture of the William Joesph Chest Pack that flyfish4life just bought. It does look like a nice setup.
The all new William Joseph Current Chest Pack features William Joseph's new patent-pending ZipNo™ closures which provide the functionality of zippers without any of the hang-ups. Simply pull open the pockets with the no-snag tabs, grab your gear, and let go. The rare earth magnets seal up the pockets quietly securely. What more could you ask for???
- All openings feature William Joseph Zip No™ Closure System
- Front fold down workstation with integrated floatant bottle holder
- Internal organizer
- Small front pocket
- Dual external side pockets
- Storage slot for extra boxes, tools, etc.
- Anatomical padded next strap with webbing loop for lanyard attachment
- 145 Cubic Inches