The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 01:39 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Mass River closures in Washington State in 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
This has been a interesting read and for the most part unbiased.

Thanks Fred

Dave
" ... and for the most part unbiased?"

No offense intended, but I never post 'information' that I can't back up, or if not, here's only my opin' and here's why. I want Folks to know the difference.
Old 01-23-2012, 01:13 AM

fishingguru is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mass River closures in Washington State in 2012.

No surprise here, river closures happen a lot in our state. I can remember bank fishing on the Nisqually while the Native Americans were picking up their nets. They would grab a fish, cut the belly like they were going to clean it, take the eggs out if it was a female, and throw the carcass back in the water.

Such wasteful behavior from a group of people who used to thrive on their ability to be resourceful. This is an irritating topic for me but I know there is nothing I can do to change it. I will just keep getting my line wet as long as they let me.