The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By runningfish

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2014, 02:00 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone want to fish Puget Sound Cutts next week?

Hey guys. I have some family business south of Seattle next week and I will have some free time. I plan to wade some beaches for cutts. Anyone care to join??
Old 01-22-2014, 04:40 PM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone want to fish Puget Sound Cutts next week?

I was just there in December, fishing the Lincoln Park water in the rain and wind. Didn't catch a thing probably because the seals were nearby. I heard the Tacoma Narrow was great. Good luck.
fredaevans and jbird like this.
Old 01-27-2014, 01:01 PM

jbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to beholdjbird is a splendid one to behold

Just wanted to bump this up for anyone who may be interested. I think I'll be available starting Wednesday, going thru the following 5 or 6 days. I have a lot of stuff to do for my ma-in-law here in Federal Way, but I definitely am going to need to escape a bit. Probably head down to Gig Harbor Flyshop for some insight. going solo is fine, but would invite anyone who way wanna join me
Old 01-27-2014, 02:54 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

God don't I wish! Even Boggie, my 'found a dog,' had rain gear. Is there anything better, or perhaps worse, than the smell of a really wet dog?

Sitting in the cab of an old yellow Datsun PU with the engine/heater going. Fur face with his head in your lap. Worse part is the coffee in your thurm'o is stone cold.

Drink anyway.

Day one of what was to be the first of three 'One hundred year floods' in the PNW.'

fae