The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2014, 11:39 AM

crashfromboston is on a distinguished road
Default Mt hood area fishing

The family is considering a trip to the timberline lodge later on this summer, i really dont ski or snowboard well but i want to fish. Any suggestions for a few places not far from the area that i might get in some quality fishing, (no spot burning required). I wanted to take a ride to caddisfly shop but it seems to be a good distance away, any other good shops close by?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:30 PM

dillon has a spectacular aura aboutdillon has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Mt hood area fishing

Fly Fishing Shop, equipment, tackle, fly rods, fly reels, Fly Tying
The Flyfishing Shop in Welches, Oregon on the slopes of Mt. Hood. A great complete flyshop with a knowlegable staff. They can steer you to several lakes and streams in the area that are described on the website. The Deschutes River is about an hour drive from Mt. Hood. offers fly fishing for wild redside trout and summer steelhead.