The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2014, 09:54 AM

waycool has a spectacular aura aboutwaycool has a spectacular aura about
Default Help.. Where to fish Spokane/Pomeroy/Lewiston

Getting close to time for me to head to WA for a little deer hunt.... and I'll be staying over a few days to try to get in some fly fishing...

Deer hunt is October 11-15.. I'll be there a day ahead of the hunt.. so might try to fish a bit then ... We'll be on a ranch near Pomeroy, WA on the snake...

Any advice on where to fish while I'm there would very much welcome !

I was thinking.. maybe renting a car and driving over to fish the Yakima ? I'm thinking mostly just trout fishing since that's I'll I'm equipped for... and I figured I'd bring light waders and a 5wt etc...

Thoughts ? Ideas? Places?
Old 08-11-2014, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Help.. Where to fish Spokane/Pomeroy/Lewiston

Wow... no ideas ? Anything? I will post maybe in "Western" see if that generates any ideas
Old 08-11-2014, 04:27 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Not to worry WC, not to worry. The day is young and most of the folks who are funding my Social Security cheque are still at work.

fae
Old 08-11-2014, 05:49 PM

fishindave is on a distinguished road

Hunting? trout fishing?.....Waycool, you should be planning your Belize trip!!!LOLOL Joke..... Have fun bro....Maybe see ya in Ambergris..

Dave

OH MY! OMAN! 2013
"All I want from life is an unfair advantage" W.C. Fields
Old 08-12-2014, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishindave View Post
Hunting? trout fishing?.....Waycool, you should be planning your Belize trip!!!LOLOL Joke..... Have fun bro....Maybe see ya in Ambergris..
Ha Dave ! You caught me! LOL Ya.. this deer hunting thing is for my brother.. he digs the hunting.. so I had an opportunity to book this ranch.. thus...

I am hard at work on this Belize business you can BET ! Next year will be BELIZE !

Be sure to hit me up if you plan to be in Ambergris next year.. perhaps it will work out at the same time ! I'll be asking plenty of questions between now and then so stay tuned!

You just keep those articles coming to keep us regular folk motivated to get out there !

Cheers,