The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Northwest

Pacific Northwest Alaska, Oregon and Washington. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 07:07 PM

ben in the woods is on a distinguished road
Default Spots on Puget Sound, north of Seattle

How's everyone doing? I recently moved to the Seattle area, north near Edmonds. I have tried (unsuccessfully to date) to catch a few fish offshore in Puget Sound. I have only fished Richmond Beach. Maybe I'm just doing something wrong. If anyone has advice...flies, presentation, other beaches, certain times of the day...? any help would be much appreciated. As far as species, sea-run cutts or salmon are the goal. Thanks in advance! Ben
Old 10-03-2008, 03:28 PM

seattleman1969 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spots on Puget Sound, North of Seattle

Hey Ben,

You are at the perfect jumping off point for some great fishing. There are several parks in your area where you can flyfish. I lived in everett just off of 128th until a year ago, now I am in Austin, tx.

Just look up the Snohomish county parks along the shoreline of the sound north of Edmonds, parks like Picnic Point, Meadowdale Beach, Kayak Point, and Southwest County Park as well as some of the city parks like the area South of the Mukilteo Ferry landing (Also there is an access point to the north).

Sea Run Cutts (SRC) can be caught at all of those beaches almost year round although certain times are better. Best flies are small minnow and herring imitators and small shrimp imitators. In the river mouths and estuaries are other great spots and the best fishing is from Kayak point north to the Stillaguamish mouth near Stanwood.

Get yourself a Washington Gazetter map book and a Washington Recreational map book and look for access points along the lower Stillaguamish and Snohomish systems and you can pretty much use the same flies. As you move up the rivers though (And there are a LOT of access points) switch to the more classic trout flies or salmon/steelhead flies depending on your targets.

On Hwy 99 in Lynnwood, stop at Teds Sports Center http://www.tedssportscenter.com/ they always have the most recent informatin n what is going on and they are a fantastic fishing shop! As for guides, if you ever decide to hire one, go with Dennis Dickson and his boys. they will teack you everything they know if you can absorb it all. Dennis was a fish biologist for the state for 30 years I believe and knws the sound rivers like no one else. www.flyfishsteelhead.com His stories and articles can help a lot as well.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I wish I was there this time of the year...
Old 03-24-2009, 08:53 AM

lyjl0323 is on a distinguished road
Question 为什么是企业管理的利器

电话录音系统报价 8路录音卡价格 参考报价: 3800(元) 4路录音卡价格 参考报价: 3200(元) 这里报价中心为您提供的润普 8路电话录音系统报价 4路电话录音卡价格 。我们会尽全力为您提供准确、全面的产品信息,但不对信息中可能出现的错误或遗漏承担责任。您在选购产品前 请仔细询问经销商有关产品的实际配置、外观以及价格等。及时准确的8路电话录音系统报价 4路电话录音系统价格 。 有问必答 不能接收来电显示号码(CallerId),同时POPUP也没有弹屏a. FSK格式时第一声振铃即摘机,则接收不到来电显示号码b. 所使用的电话线没有开通Caller_Id来电显示号码功能c. 本次通话电信局没有发送Caller_Id来电显示号码d. 接在某些用户交换机的分机线上,而该交换机在未通话时不能传送音频信号 怎么卸载录音软件?点击”开始”菜单,进入程序->电话数码录音系统->卸载软件,即可进行软件卸载。a) 系统会保留MDR及VOC文件夹内的所有数据库文件和录音文件,如需完全卸载,请手动将它删除。如果卸载不 完全的话,打开prograram 文件夹下找到 InstallShield Installation Information文件夹(是隐含的)删除下面所有的记录就可以 ●为什么是企业管理的利器?---电话接听态度决定了企业形象,尊重录音盒 客户就是尊重利润可对企业或机构客服电话,热线电话超长时间录音,主管或总经理可在网络电脑监听评估接线人 员的电话态度,即使许多知名公司,因为缺乏有效的监督,客户服务电话的质量是很难恭维的(语气冷淡,敷衍. ..),导致客户流失的事时常发生,保持好的电话服务语气可以更让客户有亲切感,容易成为回头客,而找一个 新客户的代价是保留一个老客户的5倍,尊重客户就是尊重利润,电话接听态度决定了企业形象,安装了润普电话 录音管理系统,老板在不在,电话服务都很好!装备润普电话录音管理系统,对企业的产生的长远回报将远远大于 对设备的投资.●为什么是销售管理的利器?---用最小代价获得了昂贵的呼叫中心功能从来电弹出详细名片(来电弹屏功能),谁打电话来就在屏幕上相关信息显 示出来,如是什么公司..姓名..是否重要客户.有什么特别要求.是否有欠款...,VIP客户红色显示不 得怠慢, 黑名单客户黑色提示要提防;还可以查询某客户所有的来电记录,并且随时以分析客户的详细需求,若发生了纠纷 ,可以调出录音卡 核对或作为法律证据.每月抽查录音还可以考评监督销售人员的服务态度、接单能力与业务水平,并可以分析提出 需要改进的地方.