The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Southwest

Pacific Southwest California and Hawaii. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 03:03 AM

951tightline is on a distinguished road
Default went to lytle creek thursday

So i went to lytle creek thursday, just before the rain. did really good. caught a lot of fish nothing too big. rain really pushed all the fish toward the bottom of the river. and i have a question about the middle fork. does the middle fork go back up to a huge canyon. me and my brother followed a little stream that forked off from the man stream. we went back pretty far but it got pretty small. i could probally jump across it. we didnt go too far back becuase it was getting dark, but i dont kno if thats middle fork
Old 02-07-2010, 11:25 AM

Tree Catcher has a spectacular aura aboutTree Catcher has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: went to lytle creek thursday

Did you go over a very narrow bridge that went by a few houses then it turns into a dirt road ? Nice to see that you had a good time there. Last time I went there I wound up taking the dirt road all the way to the tiny parking lot. Didnt get to fish due to vehicle problems but want to go back. Now if it would just quit raining on the weekends.

Sean
Old 07-18-2010, 11:56 PM

kingbiscuit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: went to lytle creek thursday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tree Catcher View Post
Did you go over a very narrow bridge that went by a few houses then it turns into a dirt road ? Nice to see that you had a good time there. Last time I went there I wound up taking the dirt road all the way to the tiny parking lot. Didnt get to fish due to vehicle problems but want to go back. Now if it would just quit raining on the weekends.

Sean
This stream is pretty tiny, but I managed to catch quite a few little guys there. I don't know if they were stocked or not. I don't imagine DFG would go all that way, but I could be wrong.