The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Southwest

Pacific Southwest California and Hawaii. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2012, 12:02 AM

manotheskip is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Big Tujunga Creek

I was there again, took the rod this time...it looks really promising, but no takers...saw done fry, but not sure they were trout...I'd go again if someone wanted to give it a try with me.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:07 PM

bernard yin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Big Tujunga Creek

Quote:
Originally Posted by penjak View Post
i believe you are right about the station fire making this area a waste of time to fish.. that's what Ive been told, but then again, maybe its a good spot and person who told me to stay away wants it all to himself,,, hmmm, just thinking about that again makes me want to go check it out for myself. cuz worst day fishing is still better than the best day working...
One of my fave SG drainages was faced with similar conditions as BTC. It has not recovered well (yet?). Sadly, this isn't even an attempt to keep people away. Just a sad fact really ...

B