The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Southwest

Pacific Southwest California and Hawaii. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 11:25 AM

Noiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really niceNoiso is just really nice
Default Free Casting Lessons

The Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club (GGACC) is offering free casting lessons Sat June 9th, 9:30-11:30 am and free fly fishing equipment class at 12:30-2:30 pm in Golden Gate Park at the historic casting ponds and anglers clubhouse.

RSVP by clicking on the links. Rods provided but they suggest you come early if you need one. Just bring your sunglasses or protective eye gear!

Also, I was thinking it would be fun to do a group trip for members of the forum that are in the greater SF Bay Area. Anybody? Trip to the Sierra or NorCal? Also a surf casting trip would be awesome.
"By the time I was a teenager I fit the standard profile of a lifelong angler. I was lazy, shiftless, unambitious and willing to work hard only at things that were widely considered useless." ~John Gierach