The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Pacific Southwest

Pacific Southwest California and Hawaii. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:21 PM

nymph0matic is on a distinguished road
Default Hey I'm Dave. Looking for feeshing buddies

I'm addicted. I can't get enough of it. I need more fishing days! My fishing buddy abandoned me and moved to the Carolina's. anyone want to fish the gab, kern or bishop?

Oh and I prefer nymph fishing

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hey I'm Dave. Looking for feeshing buddies

aboard...hope you can find a new fishing bud
Old 02-03-2013, 05:55 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to The Site,hopefully,soon you will find a New Fishing Mate.
Good Luck.
Brian
Old 02-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Nymph0matic: Welcome to the forum! I live too far away but your offer sure sounds interesting, hopefully someone that lives in your area will chime in.

Larry

Old 02-13-2013, 08:53 PM

Tree Catcher has a spectacular aura aboutTree Catcher has a spectacular aura about

Hi Dave, not sure where you live but if your in Southern Ca, you don't really have to drive to Bishop or the Kern for some good flyfishing. Pm me if you ever want to explore the locals

Sean
Old 02-14-2013, 07:54 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dave,

Dave here, not sure where you live either, sounds like south of me by a bit, but I am in reno and there are a few of us up this way that fish a bit.

If you're ever going to be in the Reno NV area let us know.

Dave

1. the fact or state of having been affected by or gained knowledge through direct observation or participation

2. that thing you get just moments after you needed it.