The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Pacific (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/pacific/)
-   -   Hi friends (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/pacific/56510-hi-friends.html)

oscarfly 10-04-2010 06:15 PM

Hi friends

Hey im totally new in this forum... but im going to read a lot in here... let me tell a story...

Im from mexico....3 year ago... I was on vancouver island and i saw people fishing in a extrange way.... I just cant stop myself to ask... What is that... well ... that was flyfishing.... then i did a trip to shuswap lake.... buy a rod... No experience in flymethod... nothing... cant catch anything.... my rod get forget : (

A year ago in one of my fishing trips... i just cant stop to think... bass?? fly?? will be that possible??? and the answer was ..... yea... and its amazing....

but... in here I got lot of places to go fishing.... warmwater = big bass... so i buy a rod A st. croix, nice one... and i start to read more and more... patterns... tippet... all that words where so strange for me... today flyfishing has become in my top method... nice way to catch fish... better way to enjoy yourserl and your loneliness...

Today Im here... writing to you dudes... hope to share news... questions, places... all about fly fishing.. becaus flysishing caught me....

There is my last catch... a rainbow in a small stream in "la sierra del tigre" it looks well.

The rod its a 7`8ft 4wt : )

Actually im gonna get a 5ft 3wt from a custom crafter... think more chances to cast... there is so many obstacles in my fishing spots...[COLOR="Silver"]

Hardyreels 10-04-2010 07:12 PM

Re: Hi friends

Hola mi amigo bienvenidos a el foro,

I am glad you have joined us here. I always knew there were trout in those mountain streams down there. I will watch for your posts here,

Ard

milt spawn 10-04-2010 08:22 PM

Welcome Oscar. Muchas truchas! I look forward to seeing some photos of your Mexican trout. I have seen them only in books. Milt.

Frank Whiton 10-04-2010 08:42 PM

Hi Oscar,

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of fishing in Mexico and some very good Bass fishing. I hope we might see some pictures of where you are fishing. I too have thought that mountain streams would have Trout. Looking forward to hearing more about fly fishing in Mexico.

Frank

fyshstykr 10-05-2010 12:27 AM

Hola Amigo.:)

mcnerney 10-05-2010 09:38 AM

Oscar: Welcome to the forum we look forward to reading your posts and would love to see photos of the places you fish!

Larry

jpbfly 10-05-2010 11:00 AM

:welcomean Oscar!looks like Fysh and Ard had a good spanish teacher:D

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

oops ...forgot milt spawn;)

oscarfly 10-07-2010 02:10 PM

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&ref=fbx_album

there is some small stream action. : ) hard to do... really for a newbe

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

in fact ther is no way to upload photos in this forum???

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

[QUOTE=jbbfly;147532]:welcomean Oscar!looks like Fysh and Ard had a good spanish teacher:D

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

oops ...forgot milt spawn;)[/QUOTE

Jijiji asi es mi estimado amigo, asi es.

fyshstykr 10-07-2010 02:48 PM

eh?:confused:

oscarfly 10-08-2010 09:35 AM

I dont know how to Upload Photos... If i click un the image button.. they ask me for a URL....

So confused.