The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2009, 11:02 PM

bighorn flies has a spectacular aura aboutbighorn flies has a spectacular aura about
Default Some Streamers

Just a few pictures of some streamers I've been tying.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Some Streamers

I like those light olive cone head zonker types. They would do well for me here. Do you sell these?

PM to me with prices for them please.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

You have been a busy, busy boy! Nice ties.
I have family in Billings. We don't have any fly shops here, so last time I went there I spent a small fortune in the local shops. One of them was a Bighorn fly shop there in Billings. Any relation?
Old 11-25-2009, 09:09 PM

yatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud ofyatahey has much to be proud of

Nice batch of bugs there Eric. Are those Sculpzillas I see there with the cone heads that Ard likes?
Old 11-25-2009, 10:23 PM

bighorn flies has a spectacular aura aboutbighorn flies has a spectacular aura about

Those are called Slumpbusters and they are killer on the Bighorn. Especially right now. I am tying them for an order a guy had placed for streamers and I thought I would show them off.

---------- Post added at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

No relation at all, except I tie all of his Orange Scuds for him. His place is called the Bighorn Fly and Tackle Shop. I'm just Bighorn Flies. He has a nice big Shop and I work out of my extra bedroom. Ha Ha!!!

Old 11-25-2009, 10:43 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Sex Dungeon has turned into one of my favorites!