01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Re: 2010 plans?
We spent most of our time re-landscaping our yard last year from the end of March until just before the snow started to fall, so this year is dedicated to being back on the water as much as we can.
We have a few places to get re-aquainted with.....
1. A few overnighter's on the Southfork of the Snake. Anyone else interested?
2. The upper Green with Davo and Larry.
3. Trying out some new waters around Lebarge Wyoming.
4. Night fishing with Larry.
5. Hoppers and streamers on the Maddy.
6. In general just checking out southwestern Wyoming a little more.
7. Flay's on the Henry's Fork. (always a fun hatch)
8. Last but certainly not least, fishing for Steelhead on the Salmon River in Idaho during March, april and October.
*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....eh, I'm probably wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*