The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 12:50 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First Snake River Float Of 2010 Is On

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyshstykr View Post
Boy do I ever have you guys fooled.
You know the ol' saying "Behind every successful woman, you'll find her lawnboy" Pam takes very good care of her lawnboy.

PS. Since Pam came up, why don't you guys check out her site in my siggy line. (Mother's Day is coming soon. Hint, hint.)
Fysh: LMAO! I knew we would draw your attention to this thread!
Seriously though, that is a good idea about a Mother's day gift, I will check out Pam's site!

Larry
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Hi Moe

We did indeed have fun day! Th box was done for Greg by the manager of Jack Dennis Flyshop here in Jackson. His name is Jeff Courier and is a World Fly Fishing Championships medalist as well as an artist. I've heard rumors he is leaving Jack Denis and going out on his own. You can try contact the flyshop and asking if interested. They might have few of the box for sale. The writing on the box is a note to Greg and Jeff's signature.

Hi everyone

For anyone interested in the Cliff Boxes with the artwork on them here is the link to Jeff Currier's website where you can get them

Fly Boxes with Original Artwork

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 04-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Fysh: LMAO! I knew we would draw your attention to this thread!
Seriously though, that is a good idea about a Mother's day gift, I will check out Pam's site!

Larry
You hooked me!
Somehow I missed this post. Sorry, between work and getting things done around home, yada, yada, yada...

Any chance of slippin' up north before the flows come up? You'd really like the lower river right now.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*