The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 11:15 PM

jjb4 is on a distinguished road
Default guide trip jackson hole

Hi everyone Im new to the site and would appreciate any help/suggestions you can give me on guide services for the jackson hole area, What time of year is best, and lodging.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:24 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: guide trip jackson hole

Welcome, jjb4.

Davo will be along soon to advise you, no doubt. He guides there and will be your man with a plan. Go up to the menu board and find the "community" tab, pulldown and select "social groups" then find the Rocky Mt. anglers group, Davo is the moderator and has a bunch of photos from this spring...to peak your desire!
Old 05-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

+1 for waht Dean said! You can always send a PM to Davo if he doesn't see your post. He guides out of Jackson Hole and I have fished with him a number of times, you won't be disappointed with his services!

Larry

Old 05-13-2011, 12:16 AM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys!!

jjb4

You can click on the link in my signature at the bottom of this post to see the website for the outfitter I guide for. or click here Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures -- Wildlife Safaris and Guided Fishing Trips in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. If you give Greg the owner a call or send me a Private Message (PM) and give some more details we can make some recommendations for lodging and timing for your trip. With the big snow we had this winter I would tend to advise a later in the summer trip for fishing ( mid July or later). For lodging it all depends on how much you looking to spend and the ammenities you want. Look forward to hearing from you!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 05-13-2011, 06:16 PM

jjb4 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the replys giys. I will check out the web site