The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 AM

mtflyfishguide will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to mtflyfishguide
Default Steelface report/MT Trout report

My buddy and I headed to the Southfork of the CLearwater in Idaho and stuck some nice b runs last week. River was running 250cfs and some fish were moving/ got em on egg patterns.
Also have some buddies who are doing real well on the Mo out of Craig this week. mostly nymphing but the fishing is real good
Old 12-15-2011, 09:39 AM

pab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the roughpab1 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Steelface report/MT Trout report

Sounds like a great time! Any steelhead pics?
Old 12-15-2011, 02:00 PM

mtflyfishguide will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to mtflyfishguide

Yeah, I have some pics but I don't know how to post them here
Old 12-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/fo...ure-nafff.html

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-15-2011, 06:59 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

I was at a local shop the other day, the owner told me that they sent a boat over to the Mo earlier this week with a couple guys that wanted to spey cast streamers...go figure...and the guide said it was one of the best days he's had on the Mo, ever. Sounds like shop talk, but even exaggerated, he said they caught a lot of good fish.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:17 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtflyfishguide View Post
Yeah, I have some pics but I don't know how to post them here
Who did your avatar? milt.
Old 12-15-2011, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Good one Milt, it's hard to get one past you

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 12-15-2011, 09:55 PM

milt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond reputemilt spawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Good one Milt, it's hard to get one past you
See, I need to go to Borneo and learn headshrinking. I can post photos, but can't figure out how to make a small avatar pic. Sorry for the hijack... I jus' wanted to see the steelie pix! milt.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:53 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milt spawn View Post
See, I need to go to Borneo and learn headshrinking. I can post photos, but can't figure out how to make a small avatar pic. Sorry for the hijack... I jus' wanted to see the steelie pix! milt.
I think you have to resize the image, but first crop it down to a square, then re-size to 100x100 pixels (microsoft office picture manager will allow you to do this if you don't have other image software). Go to your User CP and edit profile picture and just upload it from where you saved the image on your computer. Just be sure to not move the picture on your hard drive or the link will break. good luck.
Old 12-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Milt: Here is a free online program that you can upload a photo from your computer, resize it and then save it. Photo editor online / free image editing direct in your browser - Pixlr.com

Larry