The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2012, 02:09 PM

bighorn flies has a spectacular aura aboutbighorn flies has a spectacular aura about
Default What does your tying space look like

I'm curious to see what everyone's tying space looks like. Maybe I can get get a few other ideas on organization.
This is My tying room.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 02-06-2012, 02:22 PM

s fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant futures fontinalis has a brilliant future
Send a message via Skype™ to s fontinalis
Default Re: What does your tying space look like

I think you have it sorted!

Also, i think I remember a thread about this last summer - Found it - you might see some good stuff here.

There is also this thread on the UK FFF

Addicted To Vise
Old 02-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have been far more willing to show mine if yours had not been so neat and organized. I have a ton of stuff but it looks like it was put away by Oscar Madison.
Old 02-06-2012, 02:43 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold

That is amazing!

Hope to see you on the 18th, to hear about the Bighorn...
Old 02-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Eric: That is ridiculous! If you didn't live so far away, I'd bring my 4 year old grandson over and turn him loose in there to get things tidied up a bit!

Old 02-06-2012, 04:49 PM

bighorn flies has a spectacular aura aboutbighorn flies has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhayden View Post
That is amazing!

Hope to see you on the 18th, to hear about the Bighorn...
Dave, I will be there on the 18th, It sounds like a lot of fun !!!

Old 02-06-2012, 08:19 PM

wannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to beholdwannafish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
I would have been far more willing to show mine if yours had not been so neat and organized. I have a ton of stuff but it looks like it was put away by Oscar Madison.
Ditto that!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

You really must work on your organizing skills.

Nice, very nice. I'm sure being organized is key in your line of work.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 02-06-2012, 10:27 PM

fishnskiguy is a jewel in the roughfishnskiguy is a jewel in the roughfishnskiguy is a jewel in the roughfishnskiguy is a jewel in the rough

Is that a "tying space" or a fly shop?

Every time I think I'm looking good somebody posts s**t like this.

Chris
Old 02-07-2012, 08:52 AM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnskiguy View Post
Is that a "tying space" or a fly shop?

Chris
I thought the same