The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hardyreels

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2012, 01:31 PM

mark_fisher is on a distinguished road
Talking Good tools to use on my journey

I've been on a traveling fishing trip for a little over 2 months now and the tools I have found most useful to me in many situations are those sold by the boomerang tool company. Really enjoy their snip and pliers I don't think I will ever go fishing without them ever again.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Good tools to use on my journey

Hi Mark,

I removed the link to this product because we have a rule about posting to promote a product and linking to that product. We do have a gear review forum if you would like to write a little more in depth about your trip and the tools that have served you well.

Welcome to the forum,

Ard
dharkin likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-03-2012, 02:39 PM

mark_fisher is on a distinguished road

oh thanks and no problem
Old 05-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

I do hope you will continue reading and posting threads here Mark. Sometimes it may seem very unwelcoming when your first post gets the knife but we are sometimes overrun by posts that only provide a link to somewhere else and no real content.

If you have been prowling around the threads and experimenting with all of the features here you have gathered that we are big on content. i look forward to reading about your traveling fishing trip.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-03-2012, 04:50 PM

dharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the roughdharkin is a jewel in the rough

If I throw something away, I don't want it back