The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By prismfisher
  • 1 Post By monello

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 10:01 AM

prismfisher is on a distinguished road
Default An elk, a moose and a deer

Thought since most of us can't get out on the rivers yet here in western Montana, I would at least post a pic of those that can get down to the river...

The joke starts like this.... An elk, a moose and a deer went in the woods ____________________.

Click the image to open in full size.
FISHN50, futuramille and joerouse like this.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:06 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An elk, a moose and a deer

I was wondering how all three got together like that until I saw the salt lick. Pretty cool seeing them together though .
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 05-28-2012, 10:45 AM

monello will become famous soon enough
Default Re: An elk, a moose and a deer

I thought this WAS going to be a joke. Looks like that little spot gets lots of visitors.
FISHN50 likes this.