The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 10:13 PM

scoobysteve is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for someone to float Grey Reef

Im dying to float Grey Reef but have no one to float with. I live in Casper and its tough to read all the incredible reports but not be able to get on the river in a boat. I dont have a drift boat but do have a two man pontoon. If theres anybody in Casper interested contact me via pm and well see what we can set up.

Steve
Old 10-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for someone to float Grey Reef

Steve

If you don't get any responses to your request, send a PM to zeolite, he also lives in Casper and fishes the North Platte.

Larry

Old 10-25-2012, 07:34 PM

jmac321 will become famous soon enough

Steve If I was in Casper instead of Mesa AZ right now. I'd be all over your offer. I was raised in Casper and still spend several months a year in Casper.
I'll make some calls up there and see if some of my fishing friends would like to go. I'll pm you, if I get a bite.
Old 10-25-2012, 09:28 PM

Larry, thanks for the heads up.

Jmac, I hope you hear something. The fishing is phenomenal right now and while wade fishing is productive theres alot of water accessible only by boat. Id love to get some boat time in.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:16 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Steve: I sent you a PM>

Larry

Old 10-27-2012, 12:04 PM

jmac321 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysteve View Post
Larry, thanks for the heads up.

Jmac, I hope you hear something. The fishing is phenomenal right now and while wade fishing is productive theres alot of water accessible only by boat. Id love to get some boat time in.
Steve,

Made several calls, It seems that everyone in casper, I know is in Big Game hunting mode. So no luck, on helping you out. Best of luck to you, The big browns are on the feed, at the Reef and the Mile. Black woolly buggers and Streamers are the ticket. Beatis and Midges are also productive.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac321 View Post
It seems that everyone in casper, I know is in Big Game hunting mode.
Exactly what I have found.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:07 PM

zeolite will become famous soon enough

Replied to your pm Scoobysteve

I don't hunt (not originally from Wyoming) but I don't really boat either. I am up for a challenge though. I do work shifts and we would have to synchronise.