The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By two_nymph_rig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2013, 08:31 PM

two_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of lighttwo_nymph_rig is a glorious beacon of light
Default Reminder to Colorado fishermen.

Just a reminder to all Colorado fishermen entering Wyoming with a boat or drift boat, it is now state law that all watercraft must stop at the designated boat check stations the be checked for aquatic invasive species, there is one located at the I-25 port of entry as well as highway 287. Even if you have the green and white seal from Colorado on your boat, it is illegal for you to pass by a check station while they are in operation. I am working at the I-25 port of entry. We are open seven days a week, thirteen hours a day. We have already had several boats blow by the port without stopping. So please, stop in and get your watercraft checked so you can avoid getting a ticket if stopped by law enforcement. Once again, just a friendly reminder. If you do happen to pass through, I work Thursday through Sunday. Say hello, my name is Kyle
double dry likes this.