The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 11:33 PM

chased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to beholdchased is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Bighorn Float--Two Seats Available

If Rod wasn't stuck in North Dakota, we would be there a few days early! Someone please take Larry up on his offer!

-Chase
Old 05-26-2013, 07:05 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Bump to top to see if anyone is interested?

Old 05-26-2013, 10:02 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Well yeah but there are logistical problems................

Difficulty here continues Larry. Yesterday there were still ice bergs the size of house trailers coming down the SuSitna River, the Kashwitna was better but the ice flows there were about 4' thick and the launch is still not clear completely.

This morning I took the boat and headed to the Little Su launch but found the road impassable due to a very bad bog about half mile from the river. It will be a long time till that dries up and the repairs will need to be extensive. I'm not so sure the 4X4 truck would have made it through even without the river boat on the trailer behind. No way was I going to even try way down in there.

So, maybe tomorrow up on the Talkeetna, maybe.

Hope you find some people to fill the seats, if I were within 300 miles I'd be there buddy.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;