The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bighorn Float--Two Seats Available

I'm going to be in Thermopolis, WY on Tues & Wed (May 28 & 29), I plan on floating the Bighorn just south of Thermopolis, WY and will have two seats available if someone wants to join me, send me a PM if interested. If I can't find anyone, I will just take the NFO Rampage pontoon, otherwise I will take the drift boat.
imxer, jpbfly, shortyb and 1 others like this.

Old 05-24-2013, 06:46 PM

imxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of lightimxer is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Bighorn Float--Two Seats Available

Larry,

Sure wish I could make it up there, have heard several good comments about that water. Best of luck, will be waiting for your report, with a few PIX of course.

Paul

Nature, Cheaper than Therapy

LIVE TODAY
Old 05-25-2013, 05:45 AM

loveforthedryfly is on a distinguished road

That's awesome man! I hope u have a great time! awfully nice of u to bring some extra people! wish i was able to go! Good Luck!!
Old 05-25-2013, 06:32 AM

silvertip8k has a spectacular aura aboutsilvertip8k has a spectacular aura about

youre just teezing me...

have a great time...and take a few pics...t

ted...trout bum/wandering monk
public water 20"er
public land pope & young

Breac à linne, slat à coille is fiadh à f́reach - mèirle às nach do ghabh gàidheal riamh nàire.
a fish from the river, a rod from the woods and a stag from the mountain , thefts ne'er a Gael was ashamed
...and old gaelic proverb...

my blog & website
http://wmflyrodco.com/
Old 05-25-2013, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you can find someone to come with you LarryPity I'm a bit far....
Old 05-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbfly View Post
Hope you can find someone to come with you LarryPity I'm a bit far....
JP: No takers so far, but being it is right after the holiday I understand.

Ted: You need to move out west!

Old 05-25-2013, 10:59 AM

shortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura aboutshortyb has a spectacular aura about

I have been trying to work some things around since I saw this post... looks like even though I'm only 3 hours away, I have to much work to get done to justify a fishing trip.

Friends trying to talk me into a green river trip fist week in June too. First time I have had to work so much or not have a job where I control my hours. Frustrating to say the least.

I have traveled wind river my whole life and have dreamed of fishing that side of the big horn. Rain check Larry I would love to fish with you and specially that area.
Old 05-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hey Larry,

Lucky you I'm headed down to my local river today, 10:35 AM Saturday the 25th. I was headed up north until I got a call early waving me off because of large ice flows coming down the river still. I was told that they are 4' thick on my grayling river and "House Trailer Size" on the SuSitna................

Not real good when you are traveling up current with the jet boat so, I waite
shortyb likes this.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-25-2013, 02:10 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful offer, wish it was closer. Never done a float trip. Hopefully someone will be able to take you up on the offer.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamhj View Post
Wonderful offer, wish it was closer. Never done a float trip. Hopefully someone will be able to take you up on the offer.
William: This is an extremely beautiful float and the fishing isn't bad either, sorry you can't make it.

Shorty: Sorry you can't make it but I understand, this is short notice for sure, maybe next time!

Ard: Be careful out there, those big ice bergs are nothing to me messing with!

Larry