The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2013, 08:02 PM

missin44 is on a distinguished road
Question Top Colorado Casting Instructors & Guides

I hope some folks here can help. I will soon have a friend visiting from Korea, he is fanatic fisherman but has yet to try fly fishing. He is making it a point to get into using a fly rod. He has asked me to help him find a top casting instructor/guide in Colorado. He's going to be here for a couple weeks so travel time isn't too much of an issue. He extremely coordinated, he happens to be a 6th degree black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do (sp). In a perfect world he would like to start with just some casting lessons the hit the water. Given the criteria he may need two people.

I‘m located in Western Colorado so anyone in that area would be great. Also the Roaring Fork Valley would be a good fit since I fish the area often. That said we could go pretty much anywhere in the state.

Thanks, Tight Lines.