The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By kglissmeyer1

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2013, 08:07 PM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of
Default Fly Fishing Fair...Coming up quick.

So is anyone planning to attend this years event?

Fly Fishing Fair

I am trying like heck to rearrange my schedule so I can get up there. Looks like a tremendous way to get some excellent instruction.

I am sure the fishing will be worth it if nothing else.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:51 PM

dhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to beholddhayden is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fly Fishing Fair...Coming up quick.

I should be getting down there.. it's just so close.

Unfortunately it looks like Kelly is only tying on Friday..
Old 09-23-2013, 10:00 AM

cochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud ofcochise has much to be proud of

Bump...It's happening Now!

I am taking off tomorrow morning from Colorado.

Yes, Starts tomorrow and the weather looks a bit afowl (excuse the pun) for the end of the week.

Hope to meet Kelly and others while I am there.

Last edited by cochise; 09-23-2013 at 12:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:58 AM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

It actually officially starts tomorrow (Tuesday). I just had Al and Gretchen Beatty at my home as they traveled to West Yellowstone today for the fair.

I am scheduled to tie this Friday from 1:15 to 5:00 p.m., but I will be taking time out of that schedule to do a free presentation on spring creeks from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. and then I'll be back tying until 5:00 p.m. I will also be doing the same presentation on Saturday morning from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.

I hope to see many of you there!

Kelly.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:18 PM

OK, the storm has advanced, looks like Wednesday is going to be bad now too. I am leaving here in a bit.

Hey Larry I am driving through Pinedale, I will holler down 189 at you when I drive north to the Hoback junction.

Are you going to head up to the fair?
Old 09-24-2013, 09:45 AM

the winds on my right the new fork on my left. A gorgeous morning to be driving to Yellowstone