The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2013, 10:29 AM

newtofly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Oh Man the high country is Gorgeous!

Leaving for the three rivers area today. Thanks for this post. Got me even more excited about a great week of fly fishing! Great Post. Hope I can add some pictures when I return.
Old 09-20-2013, 01:00 PM

countr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud ofcountr21 has much to be proud of

Dang, that's purdee. Looks like you were right behind a pine martin or an otter. Nice backcountry trout. Pretty stout for moving water and how high up you were.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:41 PM

racine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the roughracine is a jewel in the rough

It's seven steps to heaven for me... and a whole world away from everything else.
fredaevans likes this.
Old 09-20-2013, 07:35 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racine View Post
It's seven steps to heaven for me... and a whole world away from everything else.
Hear you. Sit by the river and don't even make a cast. Just look with a old Dog next to you. Used to be two (Husky) and the three of us just roll up in a big ball and just nap.

Bliss! Face in a fur chest and snuggle up. I repeat myself: Bliss.

Husker's is gone now, but photo's all over the house. Sandy? Flaked out on top of Our Bed; Time can stand still if you so choose?
cochise likes this.