The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2014, 10:05 AM

parsond is on a distinguished road
Default A Day of Fishing with Forum Members?

Hey Guys,

Its been fun this winter to be a little more active on this forum. It got me thinking that I have never fished or met any of you and wondered if anyone would care to meet up and go fishing some place in South West Wyoming?

I was thinking April 19th or 20th? Maybe the Green?

-Dan
fyshstykr and shortyb like this.

-Paul Schullery
Old 04-04-2014, 11:51 AM

cochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant futurecochise has a brilliant future
Default Re: A Day of Fishing with Forum Members?

I will make an effort to make it.
Old 04-04-2014, 01:46 PM

buffler razz will become famous soon enough

Ouch, my wife will be up in Jackson visiting (and fishing) with our sons just before that. As for me, I have to work. I'll be up in July and if anyone is available I'd love to connect.

Razz
Old 04-04-2014, 02:41 PM

cab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura aboutcab has a spectacular aura about

I took vacation 19-29APR. Of course, I have to attend a freind's wedding on the 19th! Maybe later in the week...............

CAB
Old 04-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Either day will work for me if you have room, just let me know.

Larry

Old 04-04-2014, 08:35 PM

lightline is a jewel in the roughlightline is a jewel in the roughlightline is a jewel in the roughlightline is a jewel in the rough

I'd be there, but am working every weekend until mid-May.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm already planning on being in your "hood" on that weekend, so I think it could happen.
mcnerney likes this.

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."

Old 04-05-2014, 03:52 PM

qacwac will become famous soon enough

I believe I can make it. Have to get someone to cover my shifts on Saturday morning, but that shouldn't be a problem.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-06-2014, 12:40 AM

grtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to all

Won't be until mid/late July that the wife and I may cruise through that area as we head up to Montana and Idaho....With the cost of airfare, gear shipping and so on we're seriously considering driving out from Michigan to break in her *mutter* new truck......I'll watch the thread to see how it all develops.

B.E.F.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old 04-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtlksmarlin View Post
Won't be until mid/late July that the wife and I may cruise through that area as we head up to Montana and Idaho....With the cost of airfare, gear shipping and so on we're seriously considering driving out from Michigan to break in her *mutter* new truck......I'll watch the thread to see how it all develops.

B.E.F.
If you come through western Wyoming, give me a shout and maybe we can do some fishing together, by then this huge spring run off we are destined to get will be finished.

Larry
fyshstykr likes this.