The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Rocky Mountain Range

Rocky Mountain Range Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By fyshstykr
  • 1 Post By bellsporter
  • 2 Post By kayo
  • 2 Post By comeonavs
  • 1 Post By garybrower

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2014, 05:33 PM

bellsporter is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone feel like fishing tomorrow?

I live on the front range in Colorado. My midweek days off tend to rule out my buddies. Was thinking S. Platte but am open. Anyone????
Old 04-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone feel like fishing tomorrow?

That rules me out, way too far a drive. Would love to get together for some fishing this summer sometime, maybe the Grey Reef or Bighorn below Thermopolis, WY. The next couple of days I'm fishing the Green below Fontenelle reservoir.

Larry
shortyb and dryfly307 like this.

Old 04-08-2014, 06:15 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to, but I gotta work.
mcnerney likes this.

*Comments posted above are only my opinion. I may be right....ehhh.....I'm certain they're wrong. Take 'em for what they're worth.*

Old 04-08-2014, 06:19 PM

bellsporter is on a distinguished road

Grey reef is merely a four hour drive. Let me know Larry. It would be fun to get a group from here together for some camping fishing and floating. Let me know if you plan to head that way.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:26 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

I'll meet you at the Conejos River
mcnerney and kingfish87 like this.
Old 04-08-2014, 08:30 PM

comeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant futurecomeonavs has a brilliant future

One of these days I am going to be able to say yes. Alas tomorrow is stocked with meetings and conference calls.

Standing butt deep in a trout stream sounds so much better.
mcnerney and shortyb like this.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:19 PM

garybrower is on a distinguished road

I'd love to, too. I can often play hooky, but I generally plan a little further out.

Sent from my RAZR via Tapatalk
itchmesir likes this.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:30 PM

itchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to beholditchmesir is a splendid one to behold

I'm thinking I may play hookie tomorrow. It's supposed to be 70... Little windy but f it. I can deal with wind. I'd rather not deal with work. unfortunately I'm in the DA so Colorado is a bit of a hike.
Old 04-13-2014, 02:41 PM

dryfly307 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
That rules me out, way too far a drive. Would love to get together for some fishing this summer sometime, maybe the Grey Reef or Bighorn below Thermopolis, WY. The next couple of days I'm fishing the Green below Fontenelle reservoir.

Larry
How was the fishing on the Green down there? I am at college in Nebraska right now. Really looking forward to hitting the GR at Seedskadee and Fontenelle when I get back home to WYO this summer!