The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2012, 04:15 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Any interest in a Saltwater Fly Swap?

Im in again as well.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 10-09-2012, 06:04 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

I'm interested!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 10-09-2012, 08:38 PM

mudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to beholdmudbug is a splendid one to behold

Salt water is a pretty broad group, so anything from large baitfish patterns to small shrimp is game?

I've been been fooling around with bonefish flies for a trip next year, So I'm in for a modified Squimp.
Old 10-09-2012, 08:46 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice

Well what I can do is make it anything saltwater and if you want a specific type of fly I will personally tie an extra fly for each person that corresponds to your type of fishing or what you use.
Old 10-10-2012, 03:46 AM

jimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura aboutjimw has a spectacular aura about

It is a bad time for a swap for me. The stripers are just starting to show up so I will be fishing hard and often from now till mid December. If you want to do another in January I will definitely get in then. Good luck with this one and its great to see a few swaps again. Hopefully I will be posting lots of fish pics over the next couple months.

Jim W
Old 10-10-2012, 03:41 PM

ditz will become famous soon enoughditz will become famous soon enough

I would like to see it a little more defined but I would like to be in it too if you will have me. These TN fish like the salty flies too. hehehe
Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM

grassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nicegrassonfly is just really nice

I fish every type of saltwater fly so whAt do you guys want to swap
Old 10-10-2012, 05:05 PM

theboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant futuretheboz has a brilliant future

Ones that catch fish!

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

All kidding aside my suggestion would be a general SW swap
. If you want to tie streamers , clousers , crab or shrimp patterns as long as it's SW . Limit it to 12 swappers and see what happens. Just a suggestion it's your swap.I'd limit it to 12 cause last time I did SW streamers only had 7 swappers. With the variety you may get more.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser

Last edited by theboz; 10-10-2012 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 10-10-2012, 05:25 PM

Alright will do
Old 10-10-2012, 06:52 PM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any interest in a saltwater fly shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post

is this a game thread like the One Word thread
Shop ........ Swap

OK, this makes more sense.

(Not in )
Closed Thread